- FNP-C at the Doctor’s Medical Center Clinic at Comanche County Medical Center.
- She has been a member of the CCMC team since 1992 at the Comanche Clinic and then came to Doctor’s Medical Center in 2005 with the merger of the De Leon and Comanche Clinic/Hospital
- Attended undergraduate school at Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas.
- Her Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) was received from Tarleton State University in Stephenville, Texas.
- She obtained her Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) and her Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) license from the University of Texas at Arlington.
She was born in Abilene, Texas and grew up traveling the world, graduating from high school in London, England. She currently resides in Comanche County and enjoys being close to her siblings and parents who also live in the county. She has two grown children, son Riley and wife Chelsea and daughter Shelby. She enjoys working with children, her horses, and is very active with kids through 4-H programs.