- Kenda is an experienced PA-C with time spent in family medicine, emergency medicine, and orthopedic/sports medicine.
- She worked for Cross Timbers Clinic in Stephenville.
- Kenda had a great practice in Early Texas specializing in sports medicine
- We were fortunate to have Kenda to join the CCMC team in March of 2017
- Undergraduate Studies at Tarleton State University in Stephenville
- Bachelors of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston Texas in 1999
Kenda and husband Joel have 2 children Austin and Avery. When Kenda isn’t working, she enjoys time with her family and finding ways to give back to her community. She is glad to be a part of CCMC team working close to home and serving the community that she grew up in.