The Therapist will provide individual and family therapy to clients using evidence based best practice and clinically sound judgment. The Therapist will complete an initial assessment, determine frequency, duration, and length of sessions. The Therapist will coordinate with all relevant care providers where indicated.
License(s) / Certification(s) / Registration(s)
- Current Licensure in the State of Texas as a LCSW.
- Current BLS certification
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Masters in Social Work
Amount and Type of Experience
- Experience in initial clinical assessment and admission work, discharge planning, and patient chart development preferred.
- Experience providing therapeutic and management services, some geriatric mental health experience is preferred.
- Ability to provide and oversee both therapeutic services and program leadership to ensure patient safety and satisfaction and integrity of program
Required: Ability to type using keyboard at least 30 wpm.
- Required: Strong computer skills and knowledge of EHR
- Must have excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
Relationship management experience, preferred.