|Director of Nursing, Assistant Director of Nursing, Charge Nurse
|Reporting to this position
|Assists licensed nursing staff by administering daily medications as ordered by the physician in accordance with established nursing standards, facility policies and procedures and state requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be a certified nursing assistant.
- Must have medication aide certification.
- Minimum of 1 year of long-term care experience or 2 years’ experience as medication aide preferred.
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology.
- Current CPR certification.